If you love cheesecake, you'll love this recipe.
Coconut + strawberry + white chocolate = dreamy.
A simple strawberry sauce tops this cheesecake. This type of sauce can be made with any fruit you fancy (blackberries, raspberries, heck even passionfruit!).
(hobnobs, oaties etc)
- Preheat the oven to 150°C
- Place biscuits into a large sandwich bag and crush with a rolling pin, until they're in small crumbs
- Melt butter in pan over a low heat, until completely melted
- Add crumbed biscuits to the pan of butter, stir until mixed
- Pack the buttery biscuit mixture into the base of a 18cm, loose-bottom cake tin, pressing down firmly ensuring it's tightly packed and even, set aside
- with a wire whisk, mix the soft cheese, coconut milk, coconut cream and eggs until combined.
- Pour the filling mixture onto of the biscuit base, and pop into the oven for an hour
- After an hour, take the cheesecake out of the oven and touch lightly; you're looking for a springy, light texture which is slightly wobbly but not raw
- Leave the cake to cool in the dish for an hour, then chill in the fridge for unto 12 hours