2. Mix the oil, paprika and garlic granules in a small bowl
3. Lay one wrap on a chopping board, and use a pastry brush to brush the flavored oil over one side
4. Add another wrap, directly on top of the oiled tortilla, and brush the top with the spiced oil
5. Repeat step 3 – until you have brushed all your wraps with the spiced oil on one side. The underside of the wrap will have been touching the oil from the top of the tortilla below – so move the bottom wrap to the top (so it’s uncoiled side is touching the oiled top of the top wrap)
6. Using a large knife or pizza cutter, slice the wraps into 8 triangles. Begin by cutting in half, then quarter, then eights
7. Place the cut wrap wedges onto a baking tray – make sure to lay on an even layer and don’t overlap too much or they won’t go crispy. You’ll probably need a couple of baking trays to cook all 4 wraps in one go.
8.Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes – until crispy.
9.Remove from the oven and serve with your favorite dips or Mexican dish – enjoy!