These triple chocolate cookies are absolutely perfect for any chocaholic. Made with dark chocolate, and crammed full of white and milk chocolate chips – these are a truly rich, sinful treat you’re guests are sure to love (that is, if you don’t eat the lot before their arrival!).Cookies are an all time favorite – and personally, I think chocolate is the perfect pairing for cookies – my favorite flavors being chocolate chip, and this triple chocolate recipe.
- 150g Dark Chocolate
- 150g Unsalted Butter
- 100g Soft Light Brown Sugar
- 75g Caster Sugar
- 1 egg
- 175ml Plain Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 200g Milk Chocolate Chunks
- 200g White Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, and beat your egg in a cup
- Place the dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water (make sure it's not touching) until melted. Leave to cool slightly.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk together the butter, light brown sugar, caster sugar and vanilla extract until creamy. Whisk in the melted dark chocolate and egg.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chunks. Spoon rounds of the mixture on to the trays and bake for 12 minutes.