Honeyed carrots and parsnips are two of my favourite veggies. They’re amazing as part of a roast dinner or eaten as a simple side to most dishes.
Making honey carrots and parsnips in the Actifry couldn’t be easier. They’re quick to prep and cook and require no manual turning or flipping like roasted ones.
I serve these with more or less every roast dinner I make. They make prep and veggies so much easier – and if you want to really make your life easier you can add some chopped potatoes and all your veggies can be done in one go.
Honey is a classic pairing for carrots and parsnips – it makes them sweet and slightly sticky. The honey also helps to caramelise the veg.
There’s no need to pre-boil or steam the carrots or parsnips before cooking – so simple!
How to make Actifry Honey Carrots & Parsnips
Scroll down for ingredient list and recipe card
1. Peel the carrots and parsnips then cut into equal-sized strips
2. Put the carrots and parsnips into the Actifry with the honey and oil
3. Cook for 25 minutes – or until cooked to your liking.
- 4 Carrots
- 4 Parsnips
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Peel the carrots and parsnips and chop into even-sized slices
- Then pour into the Actifry. Cook with the paddle in for 25 minutes, or until cooked to your liking
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 207 Total Fat 11g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 9g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 328mg Carbohydrates 29g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 5g Sugar 15g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 2g