Brussel sprouts in the Actifry are AMAZING. This is the only way I cook them now, and whenever I do they are eaten so quickly. In fact, I found it really tough to not eat them before taking the photos for this recipe.
This sprout recipe is certainly not one to save just for Christmas, it is delicious all year round. And seriously simple to cook!
This is how I’ve made my sprouts for Christmas dinner the past 5 years and each time guests compliment and ask for the recipe. They are so morish and nothing like boiled or steamed sprouts.
The Actifry sprouts take only 15-20 minutes and need very little of your attention.
Fried with oil and honey these Brussel sprouts are able to caramelise slightly and get charred edges making them mild in taste and completely irresistible. I reckon even sprout haters would enjoy this version!
How to make perfect Brussel Sprouts in the Actifry
Scroll down for recipe card and ingredient list
1. Begin by chopping the bottom root off each sprout, then removing the hard outer leaves and chopping each in half lengthways.
2. Then, mix together salt, pepper, honey and oil in a bowl
3. Add the sprouts and mix until evenly coated
4. Pour the mixture in the Actifry
5. Cook for 15-20 minutes (depending on the size of sprouts)
- 500g Brussel Sprouts
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3 Tsp Honey
- Wash the sprouts then peel off their outer leaves, then slice the bottom root off each and chop in half lengthways
- To a bowl add all the ingredients and mix to combine
- Pour into the Actifry and cook (paddle in) for 15-20 minutes - or until cooked to your liking (smaller sprouts will take 15 minutes)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 154Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 0mgSodium 318mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 3gSugar 7gProtein 3g
Nutritional data provided here is only an estimate. If you're tracking these things for medical purposes please consult an outside, trusted source. Thanks!