This actifry Egg Fried Rice is super easy and really tasty. Unlike pan-fried rice – it is light and the rice keeps a nice fluffy texture.
The taste is also quite different – the egg coats the rice and makes it taste almost buttery.
You need to cook the rice before adding to the Actifry – so this recipe would lend itself well to any leftover rice you have too.
How to make egg fried rice in an Actifry
Scroll down for recipe card and ingredients
1. Cook some rice as per the packet instructions
2. Crack two eggs into a bowl
3. Add the salt & pepper
5. Add oil to the Actifry and turn on for 1 minute
6. Pour in the egg mixture
7. Cook, paddle in, for 3 minutes, then losely break up the egg a little with a spatula
8. Add the cooked rice and stir through the egg
9. Add the soy sauce
9. Cook for 3 minutes
- COOKED rice for 3 people
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- COOK rice as per the packet instructions and drain until dry (or cook microwave rice, if you prefer)
- Mix the eggs, salt and pepper together in a bowl
- Add oil to the Actifry and cook for 1 minute to heat up the bowl
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook, paddle in, for 3 minutes
- After 3 minutes, pour in the COOKED rice and mix with a spatula to break up any large chunks of egg
- Pour in the soy sauce
- Cook for 3 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 205 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 93mg Carbohydrates: 34g Sugar: 0g Protein: 7g