The Actifry is perfect for most potato dishes. Here are some simple baby potatoes flavoured with garlic & chive.
There is very minimal prep needed for this Actifry Recipe – just chop then put everything in. And made in the Actifry the potatoes have a lovely crisp outer and fluffy interior. There’s no need to turn or flip these potatoes whilst cooking cause the Actifry does all the work.
And they’re ready in just 25 minutes!
I love to serve these Actifry garlic & chive baby potatoes with chicken dishes, or even just as an easy lunch by themselves.
The garlic crisps up adding texture and crunch – whilst the chives add a subtle kick.
How to make Garlic & Chive Potatoes in the Actifry
Scroll down for recipe list and ingredients.
1. Finely dice the garlic and chives
2. Add the potatoes, garlic, chives and oil into the Actifry (paddle in)
3. Cook for 25 minutes – or until the potatoes are cooked to your liking – soft and fluffy inside with a crisp outer.
4. Serve topped with fresh chives
For more Actifry recipes visit my Facebook group: Actifry Recipes by Hint of Helen
- 500g Baby Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Tbsp Chopped Chives
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Peel and dice the garlic cloves
- Finely dice the chives
- Add the potatoes, butter, garlic cloves and chives into the Actifry
- With the paddle in, cook for 25 minutes
- Then season with salt and pepper
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 224Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCarbohydrates 28gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 4g
Nutritional data provided here is only an estimate. If you're tracking these things for medical purposes please consult an outside, trusted source. Thanks!