Potato wedges cooked in the Actifry are amazing. They’re super easy to do and use minimal oil so are very healthy!
These potato wedges are lightly spiced with onion salt, garlic granules and paprika – making them a ‘southern style’ potato wedge.
These Actifry potato wedges are perfect dipped in BBQ sauce, or served alongside your favourite dinner!
How to make Actifry Potato Wedges at home:
Scroll down for recipe and ingredient list.
1. Chop your potatoes into wedges
2. Add them to a large bowl
3. To the bowl, add the oil
4. Then add the seasoning (scroll down for recipe)
5. Then toss to evenly coat the potatoes
6. Add the potatoes to the Actifry (paddle in) and cook for 35 – 45 minutes – depending on how crispy you like them
- 3 Medium/Large Potatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp paprika
- Chop the potatoes into equal sized wedges
- Add the potatoes to a large bowl
- To the potatoes add the oil, onion salt, garlic granules and paprika
- Mix to evenly coat the potatoes
- Tip the potatoes (with their seasoned oil) into the Actifry
- Cook, with the paddle in, for 35 - 45 minutes (depending how crispy you like them)
- Serve with your favourite dip or dinner!