These Actifry fajitas are an easy go-to meal which the whole family will enjoy.
Made with minimal oil and lean steak – these Fajitas are simple, delicious and healthy. If you don’t have the individual spices to hand you could pick up a store-bought fajita seasoning for ease and cost too.
How to make Steak Fajitas in an Actifry
Scroll down for recipe card and ingredient list
1. Mix together the dry seasonings and oil
2. Stir to combine (if you don’t mix these and instead add the dry seasonings without the oil they will fly all around the Actifry and even out of the gap between the lid and the pan. Whenever you use a dry seasoning I recommend you mix it in with the oil)
3. Add the peppers to the Actifry
4. And the onions
5. And the steak
6. Pour over the seasoned oil
7. Then cook for 10 minutes with the paddle in (or until the steak is cooked to your liking
- 300g lean beef steak (e.g. sirloin or rump)
- 1 Onion
- 2 Peppers
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (if you don't like spice, you can add less than or none at all)
To serve (optional)
- Wraps, rice, salad
- Cut the steak into strips and remove fat
- Slice the onions and peppers into thin strips
- Mix the oil and the seasoning together
- Add the steak, onions and peppers into the Actifry then pour over the seasoned oil
- Close the Actifry lid and cook (paddle in) for 10 minutes - or until the steak is cooked to your liking
- Serve in wraps or with rice with fresh salad
You could alternatively use a store-bought fajita mix if you don't have the individual spices in your cupboard.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.