This is an easy, under 10-minute Actifry lunch recipe which I make pretty much every week! You can make this recipe your own by using whichever salad ingredients and bread type you have in the fridge – see the video and step-by-step recipe below.
- For chilli sauce, I love this Healthy Boy Brand Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce,
- Today I used homemade naan breads which I had leftovers from the weekend, however when I don’t have these in, I love these Deli Kitchen 4 Greek Style Flatbreads which you can get in most supermarkets now
- I use a 1.2kg Genious XL Actifry
- I also post new recipes & tips in my Facebook group: Easy & Delicious Actifry Recipes
- Block of Halloumi
- 3 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 large wraps or two smaller ones (whatever you'd like - greek style flatbreads or tortillas)
- A simple salad - whatever you have in the fridge, I used peppers, onion and lettuce today
- Begin by slicing your halloumi into 10 slices
- Add the slices into a bowl with the sweet chilli sauce, and stir to coat each piece
- Then, add a little bit of oil into the bottom of your Actifry and remove the paddle
- Add the halloumi in, in a fan shape around the pan and cook for 6 minutes on 220C
- Whilst the halloumi is cooking, make your salad by cutting into bite-sized pieces
- Spread mayo onto your chosen wraps/flat breads
- Then, once the halloumi is cooked - add it to the flatbreads and top with salad
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 383Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 11mgSodium 461mgCarbohydrates 66gFiber 6gSugar 18gProtein 12g
Nutritional data provided here is only an estimate. If you're tracking these things for medical purposes please consult an outside, trusted source. Thanks!