- 450g Lean Turkey Mince
- 1 Small Egg
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Crushed)
- 10 Basil Leaves
- 8 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 6 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Mix together the meatballs ingredient in a large bowl, adding just enough breadcrumbs that the mixture is not too wet and forms balls easily.
- Roll the mixture into evenly sized balls, and place on a lightly oiled baking tray. Cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes (until cooked through - depending on how large you have rolled them).
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick saucepan, heat a small amount of oil, then add the crushed garlic - cook for a minute, then add the soy sauce, basil leaves and sweet chilli sauce.
- Stir to combine, and cook on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Once the meatballs are cooked through and lightly browned, remove from the oven and place into the pan of sauce - toss to coat and serve immediately with sticky white rice.