Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 Bunch Spring Onions
- 1 Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 40g Ginger
- 5 Baby Carrots
- 1 Red Pepper
- 150g Beansprouts
- 300g Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil (If you don't have any sesame oil, use vegetable or olive)
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Chop the spring onion, onion, baby carrots and peppers into thin strips.
- Crush the garlic clove and grate the ginger.
- Boil two pans of water, and add the beansprouts to one of the pans and the noodles to the other.
- Boil the beansprouts for 1 minute, then drain.
- Simmer the noodles for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Heat oil in a large wok and add the onion, garlic, ginger and carrots - stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the beansprouts, pepper and spring onion to the wok, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the noodles, soy sauce and oyster sauce to the pan, stir to combine and cook for 3 minutes over a high heat.
- Serve and enjoy.