Making chicken burgers in the Actifry is so simple and delicious. If you’re looking for a breaded chicken burger recipe look no further.
I have chosen to spice these burgers with garlic, paprika and oregano, but you can chose whichever seasonings your family enjoy (chilli would work so well!).
These Actifry chicken burgers take just 15 minutes and are fun to prepare – so easy kids could make them too, if you want a night off from kitchen duties!
They’re made in much the same way as my Actifry Chicken nugget recipe – which works great in a wrap or with chips.
How to make Actifry Chicken Burgers
Scroll down for recipe card and ingredient list
1. Add chicken breast to a large sandwich bag and flatten the thick part with a rolling pin – so the whole piece is an equal width
2. Add the flour, paprika, oregano and garlic granules to the bag and shake to coat the chicken breast(s)
3. Crack an egg into a bowl and whisk using a fork
4. Place the floured chicken into the egg
5. Use a fork to toss it so it’s completely coated in egg
6. Empty the sandwich bag of any flour (just bin it)
7. Then place the chicken back into the bag, with the breadcrumbs
8. Shake to coat the chicken in the breadcrumbs
9. Then place the breaded chicken into the Actifry (without the paddle)
10. If using an Actifry genious, cook for 15 minutes on setting 2 – if using any other Actifry model, cook for 15 minutes – then check the chicken is white throughout before serving
11. Once cooked the chicken will have a crisp outer coating and white, juicy meat
If you don't have sandwich bags use bowls to coat the chicken in the flour and breadcrumbs. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 333Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gSodium 249mgCarbohydrates 19gProtein 44g
If you don't have sandwich bags use bowls to coat the chicken in the flour and breadcrumbs.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.