Okay – here’s a simple Actifry recipe which is super healthy and REALLY tasty. I love this garlic broccoli recipe as a snack at the weekends and even love eating it once it’s cooled down.
This is one of those recipes which is definitely made so much easier by the Actifry. I use a traditional Actifry 1kg and this recipe takes just 11 minutes to cook. Oven roasted broccoli takes much longer – and doesn’t turn itself!
How to make Actifry Garlic Brocolli
Scroll down for recipe and ingredients list
1. Chop the broccoli and onion – crush the garlic cloves
2. Add the brocolli, onion and garlic to the Actifry with the oil
3. Cook for 11 minutes – until the tips are lightly roasted
4. Done! Serve as a snack, or alongside your favourite dinner – i love this with chicken.
- 1 Broccoli
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Chop the broccoli (see above)
- Chop the onion and crush the garlic cloves
- Add the broccoli, onion and garlic cloves to the Actifry pan (paddle in)
- Add the oil to the Actifry, then close the lid and cook for 11 minutes
- Once cooked, serve as a snack or a side dish
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.