My new favourite Actifry obsession… potato chips! These fresh, crisp potato thins are the perfect snack or side dish -. any time of the day!
Made by slicing baby potatoes into rounds (keep the skin on), tossing with seasonings then cooking in the Actifry until crisp and delish! I chose garlic and paprika for a subtle kick which is SO moorish.
I always find it funny how much the shape of potatoes change the end product so much… chips, fries, crisps, roasts – so many options! If you’ve not already seen my other Actifry recipes check them out here. I also have a Facebook group you might like to join too!
I’ve often swapped out nachos for these too… cook up a batch and top with guac, sour cream salsa and cheese – yum!
How to cook Actifry potato crisps
Scroll down for recipe card and ingredient card
1. Slice baby potatoes into even rounds
2. In a large bowl, combine the garlic powder, paprika and oil
3. Add in the potato slices and toss until evenly coated
4. Put the coated potatoes in the Actifry and cook for 25 minutes (check after 20 minutes) or until crisp. Keep the paddle in for cooking, and if using a Genius just do it on the ‘normal’ setting
- 8 Baby Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- Slice the baby potatoes into even rounds
- In a bowl, combine the oil, garlic powder and paprika
- Put the potato slices into the seasoned oil and stir to coat
- Put the potatoes (and oil) into the Actifry
- With the paddle in, cook for 20-25 minutes
Amount Per Serving Calories 163Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 12mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 3gSugar 1gProtein 3g